Restore Yourself, Rejuvenate Your Health!
Practical solutions that generate lasting health, for you and your family
10:00am to 5:00pm
WHAT IS IT
Self-Care Workshop: Stimulate Your Body's Self-Healing Powers!
"Our bodies does more than we realize"
Whether you are looking for ways to overcome health concerns, rectify emotional complexities, resolve mental confusion, mend relationship issues or enhance physical fitness, BodyTalk Access offers both immediate and long-tera solution you’ve been searching for.
Besides enjoying overall improvements in health, work productivity, creativity, and establishing healthy boundaries in relationships, you will also notice the mind is less bias and more objective in the long run.
You’ll have a peace of mind knowing you are adequately equipped to protect yourself and your loved ones from harmful external factors, including negative energies and invasive thoughts...etc., and maintain optimal health ALL Levels.
BodyTalk Access is a self-care routine that help stimulate your body's natural ability to heal itself. Also prepares your body and mind to manage difficulties and approach opportunities with confidence, when its aligned, neutral and in-sync within itself!!!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
BodyTalk Access Course Overview
5 Techniques to Reboot Your Body & Mind: Upgrade to a Healthier Operating System
Switch-Off the background functions when not in use, to activate its natural mechanism to rest, sleep and self-repair.
- de-clutter the congested & foggy mind to minimise brain chatter
- reset that which hinders rest-mode, to promote quality sleep
- calms restlessness, and anxiety
- slow down stress and be more in the present
Turn-On Self regulatory functions and enhance resilience to
- adapt and respond smoothly to adversity
- normalise stress threshold
- regulate mood swing and sugar metabolism
- optimise immune system to differentiate between healthy microbes and harmful bacteria, virus and other factors (including negative emotions and energies), so the body can defend itself appropriately.
Healthy circulation of nerves, fluids, toxic thoughts and qi (氣)
- enhance cell receptor's ability to absorb water and nutrients
- hydrate body and mind
- improve emotional and spiritual immunity (衛氣)
- set healthy boundaries from being vulnerable to external demands and social expectation
Learn 5 Simple and practical Access techniques, for your daily selfcare routine
- Cortices (video below)
- Body Chemistry
* (6) Fast Aid (additional technique, for emergency times).
An effective first aid system to aid to resolve urgent issues or emergency-type situations. For serious conditions, it is designed to be used safely until specialized healthcare arrives.
- In a minor/household emergency (cut, scrape, burn or allergic reaction), employing the BodyTalk Fast Aid Protocol may be all that is required to stop the pain and bleeding.
- During major emergencies or life-threatening situations (heart attack or stroke, drowned, industrial or car accident...etc) with major internal/external bleeding, immediate application of Fast Aid can be effective in reducing the impact of accident victims including other involved parties from going into shock while helping to stabilize the emotional distress. In serious conditions it is designed to be used safely until specialized healthcare personnel arrives.
Anyone can learn the Cortices (Self-help technique).
Cortices can be applied as a stand-alone technique for:
- daily health maintenance.
- ‘reboot’ the brain (whenever you feel overwhelmed, stuck, sick, injured, stress, traumatised, bullied ... etc.) to prevent the body and cells from remaining in-shock, so it won't compromise the natural healing abilities.
- prevents body and mind from unconsciously and unnecessarily storing the unprocessed experiences in the cells, which could potentially manifest in diseases and rigid beliefs in years to come.
- supports the ongoing healing process after receiving a BodyTalk session or medical treatment.
Regular application has shown improvements in thinking ability, memory, concentration, clarity, stress reduction, off-load excess worrying and other emotions, feelings of well-being, optimise immune fitness and general physiological functioning of the body.
CORTICES TECHNIQUE (Updated - ver. 2.0)
CORTICES TECHNIQUE (Kids used to help themselves)
WHO IS THE TRAINER
Advanced Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, BodyTalk & MindScape Instructor and International Speaker
Since 2003, Irene has been training and coaching adults in personal growth and self-improvement, selfcare and self-discovery arena.
She is a regional expert in The BodyTalk System™. She has taught in countries such as Singapore, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong and even the United States of America (USA).
I always used to get really bad fluid retention in Singapore in general from the humidity, especially when I'd re-enter the country.
I then performed Access daily for several months & gradually found that I became thirsty more and that I was finally able to hydrate better and retain less fluid.
This really help change a large part of my digestion & elimination. But it did take a little time. However, the change is permanent!
Got a call one morning; with the shocking news that my father had a heart attack and on the way to the hospital.
My thinking-mind went into 'paralysis' and I do not know what to do, but pace frantically back and forth. Then, I remembered that I can use the BodyTalk Access techniques via distant for my father. Which I did!!!
In less than 5-seconds, I broke down into tears (and out of shock). I continue to do the tapping alternatively between my father and myself, and came back to my senses shortly after.
Started to make few calls to ask for help! My father passed-away not long after, and I continued to use BodyTalk for myself and my family members to help us over the grieving process.
My mind feels more calm right now and the vitality has been gradually recovered.
I feel less depressed, and less poor appetite. After 2 months after my first BodyTalk session, I feel my brain is more alert right away after Cortices.
I am very interested in learning the rest of the BodyTalk Access techniques, but I could not make it to Singapore this November.
Note: The names of the testimonial givers are withheld to protect patient's confidentiality.
Need more help?
Every individual’s life experience and decisions are different. Your current state of health is unique based on your life story. Book an obligation-free phone consultation, so Irene can understand your situation and map out a suitable treatment plan for you.