Debrief BodyTalk Formula
Critical skills to debrief a BodyTalk Formula professionally!
WHAT IS IT
Practical Skills of Being a BodyTalk Practitioner
This 1-day workshop consists of a distillation of Irene’s knowledge derived from 15 years of her BodyTalk experience, 8 years of coordinating trainings (until 2015), and facilitating study groups for 12 years with mNLP background of listening and meaningful communication skillset.
Many graduates who attended the BodyTalk Fundamentals training lack the confidence to interpret BodyTalk formulas. Others lack objectivity. But the majority of them do not know where to start or how to proceed.
The aim of this course is to give you a framework to understand BodyTalk formulas, so you can debrief BodyTalk sessions professionally. Students will be able to:
- Debrief BodyTalk Formula constructively and objectively.
- Get deeper meaning and purpose of each BodyTalk formula, to better understand how problems and diseases are derived.
- Gain clarity of the meaning, purpose and direction of your practice - who and how can BodyTalk help common diagnosis (Eczema, Anxiety + Depression, Food intolerances, Cancer).
WHO NEEDS IT
Debrief BodyTalk Formula is beneficial for
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Debrief BodyTalk Session Course Overview
Gain a deeper understanding of conducting BodyTalk sessions professionally
Upon completion of this course, participants will gain confidence and motivated to:
- Know the BodyTalk techniques well, before using them - to explore the functional aspects and Principles behind each BodyTalk Technique.
- Understand it’s implications at different levels - Psychological, Emotional, Physical, Social, Spiritual...etc…
- Managing client’s expectations - with the art-of-listening principle: “Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood” (How to ‘listen’ to the body, the formula, and to client/family/friends)
- Active Listening Skills Exercise - Understanding vs. Assumption
- Perform full session and document BodyTalk formula
- Understand BodyTalk formula, “interpret” Techniques, before debrief the entire session, objectively. (One can’t translate before understanding)
- Ways to book, perform and debrief distant session
WHO IS THE TRAINER
Advanced Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, BodyTalk & MindScape Instructor and International Speaker
Since 2003, Irene has been training and coaching adults in personal growth and self-improvement, selfcare and self-discovery arena.
She is a regional expert in The BodyTalk System™. She has taught in countries such as Singapore, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong and even the United States of America (USA).
The course was presented in a very clear manner. It is only now (after several reviews of the course) that i do practise sessions and i understand what i am supposed to do, am able to do sessions "properly". I am very glad i finally understood how to do BodyTalk. A lot of the concepts and techniques are now clear. I am more confident of my sessions..
Am thankful for having decided to attend this class, for I finally know how to debrief my sessions to my client, in a way it make sense to her.
Irene is amazing in her ability to break-down the process so structuredly. Which helps me understand the formula better, that allows me to interpret the session better.
Finally, for the first time in years of practising BodyTalk, i finally am assured i can do it properly and completely.
Irene truly demonstrated and illustrated the importance of LISTENING.
What i loved most in this workshop is how she uses metaphor and explains the philosophical aspects of BodyTalk, and how it also applies in our daily lives.
It helped me not only becoming a better practitioner, but be a mindful listener. Not only to clients yet more importantly to family members and friends.
Note: The names of the testimonial givers are withheld to protect patient's confidentiality.
Need more help?
Every individual’s life experience and decisions are different. Your current state of health is unique based on your life story. Book an obligation-free phone consultation, so Irene can understand your situation and map out a suitable treatment plan for you.