Exam Requirements to becoming a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner (CBP)
Certified BodyTalk Practitioner (CBP) Requirements
The process of becoming a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner (CBP) is not complicated, but there are a few steps to the process. There is not a defined time frame to complete this process, but many individuals take between 6 months and 2 years to become a CBP. It is up to you, your schedule, and how much you can focus on studying and practice. So, to become a CBP, you must complete the following:
- Complete BodyTalk Fundamentals with any Certified BodyTalk Instructor (CBI).
- Become and maintain IBA Standard Membership.
- For the second time, either attend:
- BodyTalk Fundamentals (again) at a reduced cost (Depending on your membership level, you may be eligible for up to 75% discount on retaking an IBA seminar. Members only have to pay 25% of the cost of the course to monitor, OR
- attend the BodyTalk Fundamentals Integration class with any CBI.
- Complete and document at least fifty (50) BodyTalk sessions, with a minimum of fifteen (15) different people, without the use of protocol charts or manuals.
- Documentation of sessions should demonstrate wide use of the BodyTalk techniques and will be reviewed by an examining CBI prior to exam.
- Receive a minimum of five BodyTalk sessions from a CBP and provide documented evidence of such.
- Study for the Fundamentals exam (Practice Exam and tips are located in the Members Area of the IBA website).
- Set up a time to take the Fundamentals Exam with any CBI (Certified BodyTalk Instructor).
Take and pass with a 90% or better both the written and oral practical examination with an examining CBI. The exam cost is $250 USD, payable to CBI prior to start of exam and a $50 processing fee payable to the IBA upon submitting certification.
To maintain your BodyTalk certification, you must:
- fulfil 32 hours of IBA-Approved Continuing Education in the BodyTalk System™ within two years from the date you passed your Fundamentals Exam.
- Remain a member of the IBA.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics of the IBA.
Advanced Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, BodyTalk & MindScape Instructor and International Speaker
Since 2003, Irene has been training and coaching adults in personal growth and self-improvement, selfcare and self-discovery arena.
She is a regional expert in The BodyTalk System™. She has taught in countries such as Singapore, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong and even the United States of America (USA).
Being Certified is only the first step to a professional practise. Irene believes in continuous learning, upgrading and receiving healing, is the key to maintain professionalism in any field or industry.
Since 2005, she has been travelling at lease once year, as she is so committed to improving and growing together with her clients.
Need more help?
Every individual’s life experience and decisions are different. Your current state of health is unique based on your life story. Book an obligation-free phone consultation, so Irene can understand your situation and map out a suitable treatment plan for you.